Effective: May 20th, 2020
Last Updated: May 20th, 2020
We use three key definitions to describ people mentioned in this policy.
- 'Data subject': this is you. As the data subject, we respect you right to control your data.
- 'Data controller': this is us, PlayDapp. With your permissions, we determine why and how your personal data is used (as outlinedin this policy).
- 'Data processor': this is a person, or organization, who processes your data on our behalf, with your permission.
Data subjects under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect data on those under 18. If a person under 18 submits data we will attempt to delete the data held as soon as possible once we are aware.
Users outside the US, by visiting the site or using the service you acknowledge and agree that your Personal Data may be processed in the country it was collected and providing your data you consent to such transfer.
1. What is Personal Information and What is collected?
‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion that identifies you as an individual. We collect data to enable us to operate our games and Marketplace services effectively, and to provide you with the best experiences on our website games and Marketplace. We get some of your data by recording how you interact with our website and our game by using any technologies. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to enable us to make our games and Marketplace services available to you, you may be restricted while using our games and Marketplace services. The data we collect can include the following:
- Polygon account name. We may collect your Polygon wallet address.
- Email Address. We may collect your email address.
- Telegram Information. We may collect your Telegram ID, Name and Username.
- Phone number. We collect your phone number for verification procedures.
Device and Usage information. We may collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our Game. For example, we may collect your feature usage patterns, location data, and your interactions with us. We may also collect data about your device and the network you use to connect to our Game; this may include data such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URLs.
2. What do we use your information for?
General Use. We use the data we collect to operate our business, and to make our games and Marketplace services available to you. This includes using the data to improve our Game, and to personalize your experiences. Sending you administrative emails, such as security, support or maintenance advisors. Send you notifications related to service, such as notifications of offers on your digital assets.
As well as contacting you with critical information regarding your account. We may also use your information to offer promotions or other information we feel of value to you. You have the right to opt out of such, promotional communications with the relevant platform based opt out procedures.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding identifying information (such as your name). We use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose anonymized data to third parties.
3. Collection of other ‘Non-Personal’ Information
4. Data retention policy
We will only use and store information for as long as it required for the purposes it was collected for. We continually review what information we hold, and delete what is no longer required.
We respect your right to control your data. Your rights include:
- The right to be informed: This privacy notice outlines how we capture, store and use your data. If you have any questions about any elements of this policy, please contact us.
- The right of access: if you wish to obtain a record of the personal data we hold about you, through a Subject Access Request, we will respond within one month.
- The right to rectification: If we have captured information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, we will update it.
- The right to erase: You can ask us to remove or randomize your personal details from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: You can ask us to stop using your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You can ask to obtain your personal data from us for your own purposes.
- The right to object: You can ask to be excluded from marketing activity.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We respect your right not to be subject to a decision that is based on automated processing.
For more information on your individual rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. Data Disclosure
We disclose your Personal Data as described below, as well as in other parts of this policy. Third Party Providers. We may share your Personal Data to provide you with the services we offer; to facilitate account creation, technical support or provide other services on the marketplace.
6. Policy Updates
This Policy may change from time to time. We will always keep this up to date so that you know what information we will collect from you, how we may use it, and when we may disclose it.